Cooling off period – Returning unwanted products purchased from The Inkdrop
Section 44 of the ECT Act states that you are entitled to cancel the sale of a non - defective product within 10 (ten) working days of purchase. The following applies when returning unwanted products:
- Product must be returned to The Inkdrop within 10 (ten) working days from the delivery date.
- Product has not been opened and the packaging is not damaged.
- Invoice or debit /credit card slip can be provided as proof of purchase.
- A 5% handling fee will be deducted from the full retail price that will be refunded.
- All refunds will be done via an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) into your bank account.
- Should the unwanted product be collected by The Inkdrop the standard courier fee will be charged.
In the case of a product being faulty the following applies:
- The faulty product is returned to the Inkdrop within 6 months from the delivery date.
- A description of what the fault is must be provided.
- The Inkdrop will test the product.
- Should the Product be faulty the Inkdrop will replace the product. If The Inkdrop does not have a replacement product you will be refunded in full.